The Faculty of Law was established in 1924 and was initially housed in the Prince's Pavilion in the Old Vice regal Lodge Grounds. In 1963, the faculty moved to its present location at the Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University has the distinction of being one of the largest law schools in Asia and the world. With over 4000 students and 100 full time faculty members anytime on its rolls, Faculty of Law is the largest law school in India.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University has been instrumental in providing leadership to legal education in the country since independence. It attracts students from every state of India and more than 20 countries of Asia, Europe, America and South Africa.
Faculty of Law, Delhi University Alumni of this premier institution include Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts, Ministers of Union and State Governments and a majority of India's finest lawyers.
The Faculty of Law is currently offering the following courses:
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Master of Laws (LLM), Master of Civil Law (MCL), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), and Doctor of Civil Laws (DCL).